segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011

SPIDER MAN REBOT-THE NEWS PICS FROM SET

t

portuguese and english

Estou vendo estas fotos do novo filme do Aranha e confesso eu também estou apreensivo  o filme do lanterna verde é um caso a parte
já que é direcionado ao público infato -juvenil mas o Homen -aranha
já começa pela pressa dos produtores em fazer um filme sem o diretor e atores
do filme anterior parece que tem algo pendente em ter que se pagar as contas
ou dividas irão começar a pipocar o traje é um tanto incovencível   o do filme de Sam Raimi  era mais bonito e mais original o novo filme pode  nos supreender mas tem cara que será uma bomba e nem o Homen Aranha será capaz de salvar!


It’s been a while since I looked at the Amazing Spider-Man. I have the same feelings about this movie as I do about Green Lantern meaning I’m apprehensively optimistic but not confident. Let’s see what they have for us today.


I want to like this movie, I really do, but some things about this movie are rubbing me the wrong way. I don’t like the look of Spidey’s costume. Some aspects of it I really like and others look like throw-a-way designs from the House of M version of Spider-Man from the comics. That’s fine if you happened to like that costume but I don’t. I think there’s a really good reason that Spider-Man has not significantly altered his costume in the 48yrs of his publication. It’s not broken.
I do like that they have a good eye for capturing Spidey’s iconic poses and think the one with him sitting in his web is aces. Looking forward to seeing him slowly slide down while hanging from a web upside down. I’m still undecided about the casting but I kinda felt the same way about the Raimi trilogy except the situation is reversed. I had trouble believe Maguire could reflect a hero and I have trouble believing Garfield looks like a nerd. Just sayin’.





http://themovieblog.com/2011/05/lets-look-at-the-amazing-spider-man

Posted via email from alledz's posterous

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário