segunda-feira, 18 de abril de 2011

COMIC CON SEX COLSPLAY 2011-ELAS REALIZAM FANTASIAS

PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH

And of course, no intention of forgetting… Supergirl!

 

E, claro, nenhuma intenção de esquecer A Supergirl...!

  •  


 
 

any doubt that someone in this group could literally just break you in half.)

 

qualquer dúvida que alguém deste grupo poderia, literalmente, apenas te quebrar ao meio.)

 
 

BelleChere as Power Girl holding my Power Girl print!

power girl  é a bellechere

 
 
 
 

ela estava fortalecendo a onda verde


Here's Saturday. And yes, I did miss your surprise :( So what did I miss

Heya Belle! I saw you all three days and here are some of the pics I got!

This is Friday! By the way Orko was very cool too!

Bellechere  é uma power girl tão igual a dos quadrinhos

Besides looking stunning as always. I was digging through my archives and found this old photo I took. Who is this you were with Belle?

 

rock das aranhas  super poderosas

                                    You are AMAZING! Just thought I'd share that. And this
a incrivel cosplay da persongem ghost


Heya Belle! I saw you all three days and here are some of the pics I got! This is Friday! By the way Orko was very cool too!

I

vampire weekend da mamãe ela da o sangue pelo o filho!!!


y!

 

Uma Sonja que mantem respeito muiot respeito mesmo!!

For about a year I had been wondering who you were because I took this picture of you at last year's Comic Con. Now, thanks to my facebook friend TallestSilver; I know of you. You look just PERFECT in my eyes. Enjoy the photo and I hope to see you at Comic Con as Vampirella so I can take a few photos to show my very good friend SanJulian.

Con as Vampirella so I can take a few photos to show my very good friend SanJulian.

one more for the road

 

Posted via email from alledz's posterous

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário